LogiApps ERP provides many useful features for the dispatcher, e.g., route optimization, dispatching, and GPS tracking of the fleet. Mobile application enables real time communication between the office and the drivers, provides navigation and work hour tracking.
LogiApps ERP is used in many kinds of transport companies including
- Road Transport of Goods
- Special transport, chemical transport, container transport, demountable platforms, waste transport, earthmoving, package delivery transport, meal delivery services and grocery home delivery.
- Passenger Transport
- bus companies and school transports
- Field Work
- Property management, cleaning services, installation and moving companies, crane operators, special transport escort vehicles
LogiApps was developed in close co-operation with experienced dispatchers and drivers.
LogiApps has a visual calendar view for dispatching where the status of the entire fleet can be seen at a single glance.
- Order management
- Transport project management
- Transport and route planning
- Dispatching tasks to driver’s mobile application or by SMS
- Invoicing and interfaces to external accounting systems
- Versatile reports
The browser-based LogiApps dispatching application can be used in the office, at home or even in a vehicle.
The dispatcher can send tasks and routes to the driver’s smartphone or tablet via the LogiApps mobile application.
Examples of the features included in the mobile application:
- Alerts regarding new tasks or changes in current tasks or routes
- Shows the route and provides navigation assistance
- Task reporting and creating new tasks
- Work hour tracking
- Taking photos and scanning waybills
- Refuel reports and fuel consumption
- Saves GPS locations for tracking
- The mobile application works in nearly all available Android phones and tablets.
LogiApps provides a streamlined process from receiving an order to invoicing.
- Every transport task is invoiced
- The invoices can be printed in LogiApps or transferred into an external accounting system.
LogiApps has interfaces to the following accounting systems: Heeros, Lemonsoft, Logica Sonet, Passeli, Procountor, ProE, Talenom Online, Visma Nova, Visma Netvisor, Visma Fivaldi and SelectLine. LogiApps is also compatible with Finvoice.
We can also create interfaces to other systems upon request.
Work Hour Tracking
LogiApps has a versatile and easy-to-use work hour tracking app for the driver.
- Drivers can track their work hours with the mobile application
- The time worked on each task is also tracked
- The office web application provides extensive reports, which can be exported into Excel
- Interfaces to external accounting or payroll systems
- The reports and payroll rules are customisable
LogiApps always has up-to-date information for transport cost accounting.
- A profit calculation for each transport can be generated from the system.
- The calculation is based on the sales and costs of each transport
- Cost accounting helps monitor business profitability and in price the transport services
HSEQ – Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
LogiApps has features to support occupational safety and quality control systems:
- Occupational Safety reports
- Environment reports
- Incident reports
CRM – Features for Sales and Marketing
LogiApps also has features for managing customer relations.
- Customers and contacts
- Activities and tasks
- Inquiries and quotes
- Exporting addresses into an Excel workbook